Exercises for Lesson 9
- Write the full form of the verb (i.e. including the particle if any) of all the verbs in the dialogue and give their
- Write in Nuer:
- He came today but he goes tomorrow.
- He will eat this, he likes it.
- You built the house last year.
- She's eating now, but she will come later.
- She will stay now but will go later.
- There's the woman!
- I will tell it to the chief tomorrow.
- He told it to my mother yesterday.
- I gave it to that man.
- You will tell it to your mother.
- Gat kɛl cɛ wä̲ luaak. Ci̲ gua̲n gatä̲ jɛ lar, "Wër, cɔl dä̲muɔɔr."
- Dho̲o̲l ɛmɔ cɛ wä raar. Cɛ dähman cɔl. Ci̲ dä̲man bɛ̲n luaak.
- Gua̲n gatä̲ nɛmɔ ci̲ lɔcdɛ tɛɛth elɔ̲ŋ.
- Take the following nouns and compose sentences using them in the subject, appositive, direct and indirect object
[wu̲t, ruac, gat, pi̲w, maar]