Indiana
University Bloomington

Search

Advanced Search

Student Life Items (372 total)

Hall was the first professor to teach at IU. Hall was a preacher and classical scholar. He taught Greek and Latin.

Building on left was constructed in 1855 and was used by Literary Department. $10,000 or almost half of the total cost of the building was donated by the people of Bloomington and Monroe County. In 1897 this building and the old campus were sold…