| Related Sites:
Project Site Variations Open Source Site
The goal of the webinar is to help interested institutions understand what Variations is, what the open source release includes, and the work and resources involved in deploying Variations. Here is a brief outline of the webinar contents:
1. What is the Variations system? - overview and demo
2. How is it used currently, at IU and other institutions?
3. What is the open source release and how can it be deployed?
* technical and library staffing
* hardware requirements
* what's included in the release
4. Where is Variations headed?
5. What support is available for the open source release, both now and in the future?
6. How can I try out Variations?
7. Q & A
A full recording of this webinar is now available, as are the presentation slides.
Further questions? Email email@example.com.